Some days you just want to eat something that feels comforting. For me, that's my Baba's pasta sauce recipie which I'd like to share below. Enjoy!
- 1/2 Medium Onion, diced
- 1 Can Corned Beef
- 2 Cups (500mL) of Garden Cocktail, Vegetable Helper or V8 Juice
- In a medium sauce pan, fry the onions over medium-high heat
- Once the onions have become translucent (before browning), add the can of corned beef
- After a few minutes, the texture of the corned beef will change and it will start flaking apart. Once all the beef has been broken down, add the Garden Cocktail and simmer for 5m until all the juice is warmed up
- Serve over fresh pasta or rice